Monthly Archives: March 2017

Luxury Vehicle Market

In 1990, the luxury market in Canada only accounted for 3.1 percent of the total new vehicle sales market. Since then, that share jumped to 5.9 percent in the 2000s and by the end of 2010 hit 9.0 percent. The luxury market in 2016 accounted for 11.1 percent of the total market, a 2.1 percent […]

View full post »

A b o u t   U s